Lesson 1 of 0
Play Time Toys & Activities at 7-9 Months
Questions Answered In This Video
- What toys should I avoid at 7-9 months?
- Do exersaucers or activity stations help?
- Are baby walkers safe and/or beneficial?
- Is it ok for my baby to mouth everything?
- My baby finds it hard to drop a toy. They throw toys to the side instead. Is this ok?
Toys Mentioned in This Lesson
- Silicone Baby Links/ Interlocking Rings
- Teethers and Teething Rings
- Shape Sorters
- Ring Stackers
- Board Books
- Lightweight balls
- Pop Up Toys (Peg Men)
- Stacking/Nesting Blocks (Cups)
- Push Walker
- Activity Cube