Lesson 1 of 0
Play Time Toys & Activities at 4-6 Months
Questions Answered In This Video
- Should I get my baby a baby jumper?
- Are baby floor seats safe, and will they help my baby learn to sit up?
- My baby can’t hand me toys and drops them on themselves. Is this ok?
- Is it normal for my baby to mouth everything?
- My baby gags on their fingers and toys. Should I be worried?
- Do I need to be concerned if my baby is drooling a lot?
Toys Mentioned in This Lesson
- Baby Gyms
- Hanging Soft Toys
- Fabric Books
- Shatter Proof Mirror
- Musical Toys that Light Up
- Soft Cylindrical Rattles
- Play Mats
- Silicone Baby Links / Interlocking Rings