Lesson 1 of 0
Key Techniques to Help Your Baby Get Into and Out of Sitting That Build Strength & Prepare Them to Sit Independently
Frequently Asked Questions About Teaching Babies to Sit Independently
Questions Answered In This Video
- When do babies learn to sit up independently?
- Should I help my baby sit up before they can do it themselves?
- My baby cries when sitting up. What am I doing wrong?
- If my baby can sit up, do they really need to play while lying on the floor?
- Why does my baby fling backwards when they’re sitting up?
- Should I use a floor seat like a Bumbo? Will it help my baby learn to sit?
- My baby will happily sit all day and isn’t interested in crawling. What should I do?