Lesson 1 of 0
Key Activities to Promote Language Development (Building a Strong Foundation for Talking) (6-12 Months)
Frequently Asked Questions About Language Development
Questions Answered In This Video
- Should I speak to my baby using “baby talk”?
- Will teaching my baby to sign help them learn to talk sooner?
- Does signing cause speech delays?
- Should I speak to my baby in only one language, or is it ok to use multiple languages?
- When will my baby say their first word?
- My baby speaks gibberish. Is this normal?
- Do animal noises and vehicles sounds count as words?
- Should I teach my baby colors, counting, and the ABC’s?
- Does watching TV help babies learn to talk?