Lesson 1 of 0
Everything You Need to Help Your Baby Progress From Crawling to Standing
Frequently Asked Questions About Standing
Questions Answered In This Video
- Is it normal to swap between crawling and walking?
- My baby can pull themselves into standing but can’t get back down. They tend to fall onto their bottom. How can I teach them to get back down without falling?
- Will a baby walker help my baby learn to walk?
- Should I hold my baby’s hands to walk?
- My baby only walks if I hold their hands. How do I get them to walk independently?
- My baby still isn’t walking at 12 months old. Should I be concerned?
- My baby walks on their toes. Is this ok?
- My baby has flat feet. Is this ok?
- My baby’s feet turn in when they walk. Is this ok?
- What if my child has bowed legs?
- Should I buy shoes for my baby?